4.21.2009

So for me here's what it comes down to. There's Kris and then there's Adam....

...and the rest just need to be done.
Kris: My favorite of the 2. I just like his style. It's chill & cool & hip plus he's way cute!
Adam: A bit crazy & too theatrical, but the boy can sing no doubt about it...I like watching him, I'm not sure I'd buy his music.
Let's just have the final and be done...Oh wait what then would I do on Tues. & Wed. nights?
As for the rest of 'em....
Danny: I can only see him making a Christian Rock album. He's too cheesy and a bit cocky!
Alison: Talented but too young & immature. I don't really like the 'tough' female singers. Her voice isn't my favorite...it's good obviously, just not my taste.
Matt G: I actualy would have him as my #3 fav. I like him but he's a bit inconsistent and he's got a gummy smile. (Yes I'm very petty!)
The worst of the rest:
Anoop: That mustache was way too creepy for me. I liked him when he sang Willie Nelson, but I think that was the only time I liked him...he really needs to be gone.
Lil: She just bores me. Nothing special or exciting. At least I get a laugh at Anoop...I honestly want to skip ahead in her performances every week.
Worst of the worst:
Paula: I think I really want her to go home too! I'm so sick of seeing her jump up and start dancing. Part of me wants her to stay only because I love the way Simon mocks her after every insane thing that come out of her mouth.

8 comments:

TAMPA said...

LOL.. HAHAHAHA !! You crack me up girl !! Um.. Adam all the way !! He is the mysterious bad boy !! Chris is just too cute.. When I look at him all I can think is.. Cuter than a bugs ear !! Allison is my second favorite !! She is bad ass... all Xena Warrior Princess like :) And I wish Simon would shoot Paula. Is it just me or is she high half of the time??

TAMPA said...

PS... Adam's singing last night literally made me melt... YUMMY !!!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Exactly! - Alison is Xena warrior Princess! - not a fan. I can understand those who are though. She's a tough girl...but she's only 16!!??? I think 16 yr old girls shouldn't come across so jaded!
Oh and I can't melt when Adam sings because he's singing to his 'boy friend' and I can't get over that one in my head...(I have the same problem w/ Elton John!)

TAMPA said...

Okay.. wait.. I heard that rumor.. is it true??!! Oh please tell me tha my Adam is not gay !!!??? K, it's over !!

cindy W said...

i agree with your assessment totally Jenn...I'm rooting for Chris, love his style.
as for Adam...just google him and you will see some pictures that will burn your eyeballs out.

TAMPA said...

Okay so I looked up Adam on Google... My life is over.. My eyes are bleeding.. Woe is me :(

Debi and Craig said...

You feel the same way I do about the contestants, Jenn. I would be thrilled if Kris wins. I think he is very talented. I know that Adam is good but he sometimes is just a bit dramatic and it's annoying! Anyway love your Blog!! See ya!

cindy W said...

Told ya
SAD
Chris was amazing today (april 28) but he's the only one I've seen so far